NEW MAKEUP BRAND : #BeautyStory (mybeautystory.com)

by - January 19, 2015

안녕~~~ Pretty readers, it's been (almost) a month I haven't written any post! ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ

This must be my first post in 2015 :D actually I'm gonna do review new makeup brand I've just found on Saturday, 17th January. Before I start the review, I want you all know how I could find this brand, here is the story hahhahhaha

Okay, that day was Saturday. Me and my family have gone somewhere, we had had dinner at Tako Suki Restaurant. After two hours feeding our worms finally me, my sisters and mother dropped to Watson by. When we were walking around, I've seen something fascinated me! It was SLEIGH. CUTEST SLEIGH I've ever seen. SERIOUSLY ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ 

It was all-white sleigh with small-cutest things above it. They were heavens on earth hahahaha
Yes, ofc~ what else would have fascinated every girl in this world except MAKEUP stuffs? :P
It was Beauty Story, what is it?! okay, you can check it here mybeautystory.com :)
At first I wasn't that interested with those stuffs. But my sister asked me to take one lipstick I like, so I was so pleasure to start finding and testing hahhahaha.

First lipstick didn't make my lips look better, the color was so bright. so I moved to the second one!
Okay, I was disappointed with the second one, it made my dry lips even worse. I almost gave up and left.. honestly I love the second color ㅠ-ㅠ

Okay, this was the last trial I thought. this must have been the best one. AND FINALLY!!!!!
IT SUITED me pretty well, the color really blended with my original lips color hhahahhahaahahha.
It was so smooth and seemed like moisturizer for my lips. and yes, my guessing was right :P
The promotion girl said it contains moisturizer and mineral so it can moist my lips and BYE BYE Dry LIPS~~~~~!!!!
MY choice goes to CALANTHE one :) okay, these are the views of my new baby :P

1. Outlook

I know, you will guess it was made in Korea hahahahahaha, but it is not! really~actually Beauty Story is Cosmetic Brand form Germany.. Yes, I have no doubt about Germany Cosmetic because I've known some brands that go well with my skin.. my skin is a bit sensitive.

Look at the packaging, it is superrrrrrr cute and sooooooo girly right? :((( I'm so happy and gonna cry a river because the cuteness it has hahahaha. I thought the lipstick is wrapped by printed-flower but it was not. The flower are printed on it HA. Yes, it must be neater if outlook packaging is wrapped with clear plastic.

2. Unpacking the packaging
Like I've mentioned earlier that it is wrapped with plastic. Look at those flowers!!! What a pretty daisy ahhhahahahahha *eh what do you think? is it Daisy flower or not?._.

3. What type I've bought
Okay, the second picture is close-up look, is it clear enough? Yes, you can see the website, code, type and by who is it distributed. Calanthe is one of the types of Sweet and Chic Lipstick from Beauty Story. Ok, next please~~~~

4. LOOK AT ME!!!
Yesssss please look at the color~!!!!
it is shoooooooo natural hahhahahahhaa, okay honestly I have never own this color for my lipstick and I am so glad I own it. I was a bit scared that sometimes it will ruin my makeup because it seems so pale >_____<

but I was wrong, it blends well with my lips. YEAY!!! what a relief~~~~

I will upload some pictures with and without that lipstick and some pictures of comparing with another one hihihihi, you can check it to my IG Profile here instagram.com/sarahowd

PACKAGING : 8/10
COLOR : 9/10
MOISTNESS : 9/10
PRICE : 10/10
STORE : 8/10

CONTENT : 10/10 *made by safe material

Please look forward to my makeup look for this review, hopefully you can gimme some comments for developing my writings about doing reviews, thankyou for reading. I hope you enjoy with this post, much Loves from Me! 
#SARAHOWDMAKEUP

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. Love the fact it contains no harm things...
    Nice review dear..

    Just followe your blog..
    Wanna be friends??

    -Ninneta-
    www.ninneta.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Slr, i just checked my blog i thought there was none read and give me comment.. thankyouuuuu nine, im so glad seeing your comment~~ ^^
    Obviously I will follow your blog back♥♥
    We are friends! ^^ whats ur IG id?

    ReplyDelete