MY FIRST SOFTLENS REVIEW : X2 BABY EYES - BELLA IN BROWN

by - May 02, 2015

Hello! how have you been doing guiessssseee?! hopefully you been doing good these weeks! ^^
I'm finally back after took times to rest hahahaha, yes I had so many jobs to do at my office, that's why I couldn't upload some postings. Anyway, my February was great! at the end of January, I went to a Field-trip with my co-workers and Boss and absolutely with my lovely students hahahahhahaha.

Today, I am not going to talk about my trip, I'm gonna give you a review of softlens, it's going to be loooooooong post lol. NOPE! you will get some information from these reviews tho~~~ actuaclly for those who are newbie in finding right yet comfortable softlens^^ here we goooooooohhhh please enjoy reading it good peeps!

 First of all I'd like to introduce what softlens I just bought this afternoon, it is X2 Bella. Actually, it is made in Korea but distributed by PT.Katamata, Jakarta - Indonesia.
Before I found this cute thing, I was so confused what I wanna buy, then I decided to choose the most natural colour, actually the colour is close to my real eye's color. IT IS DARK BROWN YEAYYY!!! Honestly, I had planned about buying softlens online but I couldn't have found that I wanted.. SO PITY... I've been craving for #ann365 lens but I have to go to Korea to get it because there is no online shop that do overseas shipments :((( the softlens are perfect for Asian eyes honestly and it looks sooooo pretty... huft. OKAY let's continue!!

1. THE OUSTIDE PACKAGING








The packaging is neat and clean, the decoration is so pretty. The colour pop out so bright and clear. I LOVE IT! SIMPLE IS PRETTIER~~~ Unfortunately, I have to take minus 3,00 huhu. The expired date, diameter and some informations on how to treat and use softlens are written outside and inside the box in English.. you can check it for further information about this product on Google ^^

2. LOVELY INSIDE-PACKAGING



SEEEE!!!!! the softlens are packed by cute decorated-packagings!!! what a pretty thing~~~

On those packaging, you can see the contents of the lens and the other short informations in case you don't read them outside the box ^^

3. THE PATTERN



Those pictures above show you that the pattern is a bit like Yokieye but it looks like Manga eyes more hahahhahahahahha. Wait, don't judge it by the pattern, actually when you put it on, it is soooooo perfect on your eyes. the colours are blended well with Asian eyes. absolutely for those who have light brown eyes like me. Pardon the pictures, I took it by my phone :( next time I will take it by SLR of mine ^^ *prayforme hehehehehehe

I think that's all about my review for this super cute lens ^^ I will upload some photos of me wearing that lens hehehe actually I will wear it on 16th May for my birthday friendship , hopefully I will look pretty with this baby. See you on next review! Please visit my IG to see me wearing that lens here (sarahowd) Thanxxx a bunch good peeps!!!

SCORES :
COMFORT: 9/10 
COLOR: 10/10 (NATURAL)
MOISTNESS: 9/10  
PRICE: REACHABLE  
DIA: 10/10 (NORMAL LOOK) 
PATTERN: 10/10 
ON EYES: 10/10


CHEAP YET BEST LENS EVER~~~~~^_____^

You May Also Like

0 comments